Happy Monday

by

Happy Monday everyone! Hope everyone had a great weekend. My weekend consisted of buying new stuff for my new apartment. I'm so excited how my room is coming together. Next week is when I actually move in so I'll make a post of my new room. So today I got the day off at work so I thought I'd post a picture of my outfit. The pants, shirt and earrings are all from H&M. My shoes are from Urban Outfitters. By the way I wear those shoes so much...so that's why it looks really worn out. I had a nice lunch at my local Whole Foods. I got the Mac n' Cheese which is one of my favorite side dishes at Whole Foods. The salad consist of spinach leafs, asparagus, artichoke heart, chickpeas, and with this delicious dressing. I don't know what's in the dressing but all I know it tastes so heavenly. I hope everyone has a great Monday. Take care!

    |Twitter|    |Instagram|   |Bloglovin'|   |YouTube