The New Girl in Town

by

Good morning everyone, I want to welcome you to my new fashion blog, My Book of Fashion. Now this is my first ever official blog and I am thrilled to start this project.
                 For those who don't know me, my name is Aixa and I live in Atlanta, Georgia. I've lived in Georgia my whole life, and trust me I do plan to move out of Georgia within the next couple of years. I honestly can't see myself living here for the rest of my life. I see myself living in New York solely because I want to become a merchandise buyer later in the future. Enough about me and back to my blog. Again I'm really excited to start this blog, and I hope you guys, the readers, are just as excited as I am.  Hope everyone has wonderful Wednesday.


                                                           |Twitter|                     |Instagram|