Ikea

by

So these past couple of day's have been so hectic because my family and I moved. I dread having to pack and unpack...and especially having to carry heavy boxes up and down the stairs. At least a got a mini workout out of it. But the one thing that I do love about moving is re decorating your room. For my new room I want to intake a modern chic. So I feel the best way to find items to make your room very modern is Ikea. I love going to Ikea because everything looks so expensive but it's actually cheap. You've never been to Ikea I definitely recommend going. If you don't have an Ikea store in your city then check out their website Ikea.com .  And if you do have an Ikea store in your city I highly recommend trying their cinnamon bun because it's literally the best thing ever! So my jacket, dress, and ring is from H&M. My purse is from Goodwill and my glasses are from Zerouv. I didn't get my shoes into the picture because I'm the worst when it comes to taking mirror selfies. But I had on these brown wedges from Forever21 as well as my neckless.


                         |Twitter|  |YouTube|  |Bloglovin'|  |Instagram|