Western

by




Good morning guys! Hope you all are having a lovely weekend. Yesterday my family and I decided to drive two hours down from Georgia to The Rocky Road camp site. This place has a western-native american vibe to it. There's old fashion wagons all over the campsite where you can camp inside the wagons. I found that so cool but it isn't something I would want to do in this season because of the cold weather, maybe in the summer I'll give it a try. Beside of the wagons the place had all sorts of fun activities for  people to do such as; zip lining, paddle boat, and so much more. Sadly we only had time to do one fun activity which was the paddle boat. Now this has been something I've always wanted to try because I would see these things in movies and it looked fun to try. I get on this boat thinking it'll be easy, but little did I know it was a killer workout. As the night progressed it was time to make s'mores! Sadly I'm not a fan of s'mores..but don't get me wrong I think they look good..just not the taste. Again hope you all doing well and enjoy the rest of your weekend! xx
(P.S. I'll be uploading a new video tomorrow..so keep an eye on my YouTube channel)
(Top: Forever21, Cardigan: Topshop, Shoes: Converse, Leggings: Forever21, Scarf: H&M)



                     |Twitter|  |YouTube|  |Instagram|  |Bloglovin'|