Black & White

by

Happy Monday! How's everyone's day going so far? Mine has been going great because One Direction's new album, Midnight Memories just came out and has been playing nonstop in my house.  If you guys have heard the album let me know what's your favorite song of the album. Besides that I'm so glad to finally be back home from my trip. It was so nice to finally spend some time with my family that I haven't seen in two years. So in todays outfit post I'm wearing a jacket from H&M, shirt from Forever21, Dark rosey red ( Passion Red 03) lipstick from the Sephora Collection, and faux leather pants from Forever21. Faux leather pants are perfect for the fall and winter time because they're so cozy and they feel like leggings when I wear them. If you're wondering where I am..I'm in my room. It's no where near finished and I have to add a lot of things to it. Hopefully by the end of December I'll have most of it finished. Once it's completely finished I'll do a post of it. Keep an out eye out on my YouTube channel I'll be uploading a couple new videos this week, so make sure you guys are subscribed. Talk to you guys later. xx

                                                            |Twitter| |Instagram| |YouTube| |Bloglovin'|