Wishlist Wednesday

by

Happy Wednesday everyone! I'm currently listing to the Paramore radio on iTunes, and I'm loving their playlist so far! Their playlist consist of Arcade Fire, Washed Out, Caged the Elephant, and to Snoop Dog surprisingly. So we all know Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I know you are all just so excited to see your family and eat lots of food. I know I am so ready too. Since I'm Peruvian we normally have a mix of American food and Peruvian food, but don't worry I still love my mash potatoes with my gravy. Are you guys doing Black Friday this year? I know I am! My friends and I are going to H&M, Zara, Lush, Urban Outfitters, and Forever21. I already made a huge list of all the things that I want. Speaking of list...I made a wishlist of things I've been eying these past weeks/month.  I think the top three items that I want the most would have to be the black & white Isabel Marant H&M Sweater, Wide heel ankle boot from Zara, and the hooded wool coat from Zara. Let me know which ones are you favorites and if you see something you like here are all the links to the items above. Happy holidays everyone! xx



                                                    |Twitter|  |Instagram|  |YouTube|  |Bloglovin'|