Favorite Essentials

by

Good afternoon everyone! Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. I in the other hand, have been having a sucky week. I'm currently really sick and I hate it! It sucks the most because I can't have anything diary and the other day my dad brought home pizza which was pure tourcher for me because I love pizza and it sucked not being able to eat it. But I am on medication that is helping me a lot..so that's good. 
Today I wanted to share with you guys what two essentials I've been wearing recently. They are these sleek cutout booties from Forever21 and a white clutch from Forever21 as well. I was so excited when I bought these shoes on Black Friday because they remind of so much of the Alexander Wang Mackenzie boots. I bought the white clutch because I don't own one and I knew it was time that I bought one. 
I know I haven't been posting much in a while but once I feel better I'll start posting some more looks because I have a lot of cute winter looks in mind. Hope everyone has a good rest of their week. xx

Shop the look: