White on White on White

by

Hey guys! How's everyone? I hope you all are doing good, I know I am. Thank you for all your sweet messages, I am feeling a lot better! So thank you again. With Christmas just coming up, we all going to a family party or even a party with some of your closest friends. The main thing that is on my mind when I think of holiday parties is what am I going to wear? And the one color that I seem to drive myself into in the winter time is white. White is such a elegant color and can make any outfit make look expensive...if of course you pair it with the proper items. So I've been loving these three pieces from Armani, Balenciaga, and Valentino. Starting with this silk satin white blouse from Armani on the left. I really love the structure of the blouse, especially in the neck area. I think it’s well made. With the Crepe top by Balenciaga what really made me love this top was the V shape it has on the chest. And lastly the Valentino T-Bar Pumps..I mean there isn't must to say other than WOW! These shoes are killer! I love the Pantene leather, the velvet and the cutout.. I love everything about this shoe.  Let me know which ones are your favorites. Hope you all have a lovely Friday. Xx