Detox Water

by


Hey guys! Today I'm bringing you guys a recipe I've been trying for a while now and I wanted to share it with you guys. This recipe is a detox water recipe and basically what a detox water does is clean out all the bad toxics that are inside your body. The recipe is really simple...all you need is: 
1 Lemon
1 Orange
1 Cucumber 
Once you have those three items just cut about two slices or each item and pour it into your water. Let it sit overnight (or just a couple of minutes if you're that thirsty) and enjoy! I've been drinking this everyday and what I've noticed is that my skin as cleared a lot! Not only that but I've noticed that I haven't been as hungry as I use to be.  *Warning: you will pee a lot if you drink this!*
Another thing to add..if you're a fan of mint leaves then you can add mint leaves. I've heard it's better to add mint to your water but I'm not a fan of mint...so yeah. Hope you guys enjoy this healthy recipe and enjoy the rest of your weekend! xx