Summer Favorites

by


Hey guys! I wanted to share with you all a couple of things that I've been loving recently for this summer.

1) Stretch Upper Arm Band (Color- Gunmetal)- Free People  I feel like this is the perfect statement accessory for summer. It looks great with dresses, crop tops, and even a bikini.

2). Kimchi Blue Lace Triangle Bra (Color- White)- Urban Outfitters  This just screams sexy to me. This is perfect for when you're wearing a muscle tank. It gives it that edgy but sexy look to the outfit.

3). Cara- Windsor Smith So I've been obsessing over these shoes for a long time now. It's the perfect sandals for summers. The croc texture gives any outfit more of a chic look to it. This is great to wear with any outfit really.

4). Indy New York Nori- Triangle Swimwear If you want a sexy and different bikini then Triangle Swimwear is the right one for you. What I love most about their bikinis are the texture and quality of them. It's just all around a great bikini to have..so I would definitely recommend it.

5). Black Quilted Backpack- River Island So I've never been a backpack kind of gal but recently I've been obsessing over them. I've been having those days where I don't feel like carrying a purse so I'll throw a backpack on and I'm good to go. This one from River Island is so chic and I love the quilt texture.